Please Note: We give train rides between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm this Saturday. All rides are free though donations are always welcome. Please note that inclement weather can delay the trains, cause us to pause operation and or cancel the rides. Call us at 206-880-1419 for more information.
Kitsap Live Steamers
Rider Rules that must be followed for everyone's safety:
· The Covid requirements are noted on the home page of this website. Please read and follow them so that we are all safe.
· Please stay seated, do not stand up.
· Do not turn around, remain facing towards the train engine.
· Please keep your feet on the floor boards.
· Please do not reach out and touch things along the way, we don't want anyone to get hurt.
· Do not rock the car from side to side, because we are trying to keep it on the track.
· Small children are welcome to ride with you, but they must be seated in front of a responsible adult for their safety.
· Babies and infants who are unable to sit unassisted must be carried in a baby carrier secured to the responsible adult. Please, no high center of gravity backpack style carriers or babies held in arms.
· The trip will be an entire loop through the forest, and will bring you right back here to the depot.
When the train comes to a complete stop in the depot, you will hear one blast on the whistle.
Please wait for the Train Crew to indicate it is safe to get off.
· It is ok to use your camera while on the train; however, for your safety do not lean or over reach as this might cause the car to derail.
· If you have a whistle, we ask you not to blow it, while the train is in motion.
· Have a great trip, and we will see you when you get back. All aboard!
· Rides are free, but we do appreciate donations. Kitsap Live Steamers, inc is a 501c3 organization so your donation may be tax deductible. Any amount is welcome, but not required. Thank you.