Kitsap Live Steamers
Rider Rules and Regulations
· Welcome to Kitsap Live Steamers
· When you ride with us, we ask:
· That you stay in your seat until the train has stopped at the station,
Do not stand up,
Do not turn around and remain facing towards the train engine.
· Please keep your feet on the floor boards, where they are right now;
So you don’t get hurt.
· Please do not reach out and touch things along the way,
and please do not rock the car from side to side, because we are trying to keep it on the track.
· Small children are welcome to ride with you, but they must be seated in front of a responsible adult for their safety.
· The trip will be an entire loop around, and will bring you right back here to the depot.
When it does, it will come to a complete stop,
You will hear one loud blast on the whistle, meaning it is safe to get off.
· It is ok to use your camera while on the train; however, for your safety do not lean or over reach as this might cause the car to derail.
· If you have a whistle, we ask you not to blow it, while the train is in motion.
· Have a great trip, and we will see you when you get back.
· Rides are free, but we do appreciate donations. Kitsap Live Steamers, inc is a 501c3 organization so your donation may be tax deductible. Any amount is welcome, but not required. Thanks you