Collection of miscellaneous 7.5 “ gauge Hudson locomotive and car partsaccumulated over many years.
It is time to pass them onto a younger person interested in building his/her own equipment. It could also be used for a club project or amateur hobbyist just getting into the hobby.
Partial list of parts shown in the pictures
- 6 Hudson flame cut side frames 1 partially machined
- 6 - 10” Boxpok cast drive wheels
- 6 - 10” Spoked cast drive wheels 1 partially machined
- 4 Set of Side Rods flame cut
- 4 - 4” Spoked cast pilot wheels
- 1 Complete piolet truck frame and suspension parts
- 1 Complete trailing truck frame and suspension parts
- 1 Little engines cylinder casting
- 2 Rear frame extension casting
- Numerous casting for frame spreaders and other parts
- 10 Bettendorf freight trucks cast aluminum
- 4 Cross bars steel machined
- 12 - 4” wheel cast and axil
- 60 - 4” cast brake shoes machined
- 4 - 6” brake shoe rings cast, 8 shoes per ring
- 6 draw bar/truck mounting plates designed for ride astride passenger cars
Not shown is a Vanderbuilt Tender project with 6 wheel Commonwealth trucks, 1 icebunker reefer car, TGV 24 volt electric locomotive, 2 ride astride passenger cars with bench sets and full back sets.
CONTACT: Ken Klakowich / Klikklakis@gmail.com
604-868-5352 / Items are in Delta, BC